|Hello Being One Community and Friends!
We are currently seeking recommendations for spiritual practitioners and businesses to incorporate into: The Being One Center’s Spiritual Guide to Bucks and Montgomery County. We value your opinion because we know you can help us find the best of the best! There is absolutely no charge for anyone you suggest to be incorporated into this work. In fact the only way to be a part of this project is through a recommendation.
It has always been The Being One Center’s hope and intention to unite the local spiritual community by promoting cooperation and interactions between all of the organizations and individuals within the area. The intention of this book/directory is to help provide a comprehensive list of established, well known, individuals, businesses, and resources for new as well as experienced spiritual seekers on the spiritual path.
We believe knowledge is power and the more opportunities we have to grow in the spiritual path the more peace we will be able to create not only within ourselves but within this world. If you would like to be a part of this project please continue reading below see how you can help 🙂
Thank you for joining us on this journey of unity and oneness.
With love and gratitude,
Criteria for Directory Selection
To ensure the safety and experience for all seekers we have outlined a brief list of criteria to help with the selection process. If an individual or business does not meet all of the criteria they may still be considered however placement in the directory is not guaranteed.
1. Practitioner has been experienced successfully by a trusted member of the selection committee.
2. Practitioner can provide 3 verifiable references.
3. Practitioner can provide a concise yet detailed and coherent description of their services to be published.
4. Practitioner has Criminal History Background Check/FBI Clearance.
(All practitioners meeting this criteria will receive a special icon reflecting this status)
5. The Practitioner’s practice does not require the patron to join a religion/cult to receive services, and the practitioner respects the personal boundaries of the individuals they working with.
6. The Practitioner has been in business for at least 1 year.
7. Practitioner’s with a brick-and-mortar business maintains hygienic and health code standards.
8. All Hands-on Practitioners are insured according to state and local laws.
9. Practitioner is reachable via phone or e-mail.
10. Practitioner / Business is local to Bucks and Montgomery County.
11. Practitioner has established pricing (not pricing per client).
12. Practitioner can verify any advertised training/certifications.
13. Practitioner has a good reputation within the community.
14. Practitioner is open to receiving new clients.
If You Have any Questions Please Direct your Inquiries
To Ileana at 267-980-3966